Expert Care From Start To Finish
You’ve done your online research. You’ve identified what homes in the area are selling for, and now you’re ready to hire a listing agent to get your home prepped and on the market. When you work with RezList, you can be rest assured your home is being represented by local, seasoned professionals who are experts in the California real estate market and more importantly, your particular neighborhood.
Let our knowledge and local prowess go to work for you – all at a flat fee rate of $3999*.
Homes priced at $850,000, the listing fee is $3999. Homes priced at $851,000 and above, the listing fee is $5999.
Our Selling Process
Experienced Professionals. Local Knowlege.
- Begin with an in-home consultation
- Discuss your home’s unique benefits and potential challenges
- Make suggestions specifically designed to sell your home in the shortest amount of time and for the most money
- Discuss our plan of action
- Review the marketing and advertising material that has been prepared for your home
- Cover the showings/open houses
- Discuss negotiation process once an offer is received
- Review, sign and approve what was covered in the presentation and answer additional questions
- Professional photos/video taken
- Lock box and yard sign placed
» ACTIVE LISTING
- Your home is added to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Develop Just Listed cards and distribute to targeted audiences
- Develop quality, 4-color listing flyers
- Feature your home on top sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Syndicate your listing across thousands of websites
- Promote your listing on all applicable social media channels and boost as necessary
- Distribute via staged email marketing campaigns to both brokers and potential buyers
- Caravans and open houses as necessary
- Weekly communication sharing status updates and broker/buyer feedback
» CONTRACT TO CLOSE
- Receive offers and negotiate on your behalf
- Discuss inspection process (if necessary)
- Review final contract and docusign process
- Manage closing process
- Begin the search for your next dream home
San Diego is one of the most in-demand markets in the West Coast. Here’s a quick guide on buying and selling a home in the area.
Selling a home in San Diego, CA
- Find a listing agent
It might be tempting to try to sell the home by yourself, but the guidance of a listing agent can help make the selling process faster and smoother. Moreover, working with an agent will help you avoid the common pitfalls of selling a home in San Diego.
- Prepare your home for a sale
Make sure that the property is in pristine condition. Tidy up and attend to obvious repairs to make your home appealing to buyers. You might also want to make upgrades to drive up the price. Your agent will advise you accordingly.
- Price it correctly
Pricing a home is an art and a science, and you agent will help you price your property correctly. It’s tempting to put a high price on your home because of your attachment to it, but your agent can help keep you grounded.
One way to do this is by looking at recent sales and comparable properties, or comps, in the neighborhood. The agent will also adjust the price depending on the kind of upgrades you’ve made to the home.
- Produce high-quality marketing collateral
The majority of buyers start their search online, which is why you should have quality photos taken. It is worth investing in high-end marketing collateral in order to catch the attention of potential buyers. Hire a professional real estate photographer for the job. If you really must do it yourself, use a good camera.
- Stage your home
When staging your home, you must depersonalize the space so that buyers can envision themselves moving in with their things. This means keeping family photos, travel souvenirs, and personal effects out of sight. You can also depersonalize your living space by painting the walls a neutral shade and adorning it with tasteful décor.
- Get the word out
Let people know that you’re putting your home for sale by posting on social media and telling friends and family. The great thing about working with an agent is that you get to tap their professional network. This lets you cast a wide net, enabling you to find qualified buyers.
RezList can market your home effectively by making sure that your listing appears on major real estate websites and getting the word out on their professional network. Call 858-291-8555 or send an email to Nate Winnett at NWinnett@RezList.com.
- Vet offers
You’ll need to go through offers with your agent. The highest bidder isn’t necessarily the most qualified buyer for your home – your property is a cherished asset, and you’ll want to make sure that it goes to the right person.
So don’t just look at the price. Look at how the buyer intends to use the home, and why they want to buy it.
Moreover, it’s important to look at how quickly they can close the sale, and whether they’re willing to remove certain contingencies to speed up the sale.
Buying or selling a home can be overwhelming. Good thing RezList is ready to help you out. Call us at 858-291-8555 to get started.